Saturday, January 23, 2016

Princess Tutu Aprons



I'm not a mother and I'm no where near to being one. I am a nanny and it is one my favorite things to be in life. I love watching children learn and grow. I love watching them use their imaginations and believe that is one of the greatest adventures in being a child. Oh how one can spend hours playing in a room all alone with his or her own imagination. I remember when I was little playing dress up. There was a certain dress that still comes to mind that was my mother's. It was white with red thread designs on the skirt of it. As a little girl, being able to dress up brought a whole new fantasy land to life. You can imagine being anyone from a princess to a fairy. A doctor to a teacher. A child's mine can lead them anywhere and I believe that is why when I started "In My Own Little World," Princess Tutu Aprons were first on the list. I wanted to give little girls the opportunity to play dress up but also be able to do so much more with their dress up clothes. They are easy to get on and they can even be used in the kitchen. Dress-up or baking attire, it's up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment