Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Embrace & Love your Body


It is the most amazing thing you'll ever own!

Often we find ourself comparing ourselves to others. She's skinny. She's tone. Her skin is amazing. I wish I could do that with my hair like she does. I will never look like that. I'd have to pay money to look that good. 

I have to tell myself all the time not to compare myself to others. I'm 28 years old and I have the most sensitive skin ever it seems like because my face is always breaking out. I thought I was going to be done with acne after high school but it's still there. It's a consistant battle for me not to be envious of someone else's clear skin. I'm cutting out gluten and dairy and trying new detergents (once again) but even while doing that I need to love myself because my "problems" aren't problems at all. They are spects on a scale to others who are fighting for their health. 

When I am loving myself to the fullest then I am able to love others to the fullest. 

"Love your neighbor as yourself" -Mark 12:31

If I can't love and embrace my own body and self, how can I fully and truly love others? I want and should love and treat others the way I want to be treated but if I can't do the same for my myself than how can I walk that out? 

Just my thoughts this morning! 

Have a wonderful Wednesday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment