Thursday, March 31, 2016

#throwbackthursday

 

The girl on the left loved mission trips and hated running (with a passion). The girl on the right still loves mission trips and loves running. 

It amazes me how much has changed in the last six years. Although my mission trips have slowed down, my love for them will never go away. My heart has been left in many countries in the hands of many children. I'm grateful for the opportunities I've had and the way God has worked in my heart through each of them. 

Not only has He changed my heart on the mission field, He's changed my appreciation towards physical fitness. So thankful not to be that girl I was in 2010 that hated running but someone who now wants to inspire others on their fitness journey. 

Do you have a story like this?
Please share! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment